Pages

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

New Zealand Flag Debate

Last term Room 5 and 6 learnt about the New Zealand Flag Debate. We each decided if we wanted to change the flag or not. We looked at our current flag and we came up with our own new ideas even if we didn't want to change it. We had to make 3 copies and the last one is the final copy and colour it in. Then we had to take a picture of our flag. After that we had to put it into our google doc.

Jul 3, 2015 11:13:31 AM.jpg

I put blue because it represents the ocean that surround us. I put red because it represents the Maori Mana . I put the Union Jack because it represents the unique ties with the United Kingdom. I put Southern Cross because we can see it in our hemisphere.
Feedback from Michael=It looks good because you've got all of the things that involve New Zealand. Feedback from Odin= I like the effort that you put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.