This is my catapult. For maths we have been making catapults. We worked with buddies, My buddy was Natalia. Our teachers brought some stuff to build our catapults. We had to draw 2 or 3 prototypes on paper. After that we had to grab the things that we needed to build our catapult. On Friday we had a competition. The competition was for Height, Distance, Target. You could win some prizes. Gary and Issac created the competition for the catapult.
Hi Gabriel. I really liked your catapult video of you and Natalia I thought it was really cool. How did you make the catapult and what materials did you use? What was the pros and cons of your catapult I hope to get a reply soon thanks. Brooklyn.
Hi Gabriel. I really liked your catapult video of you and Natalia I thought it was really cool. How did you make the catapult and what materials did you use? What was the pros and cons of your catapult I hope to get a reply soon thanks. Brooklyn.
ReplyDelete